Thu, Sep 12|
Springhill Suites by Marriott
API-Jonell Filtration 101
Time & Location
Sep 12, 2019, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Springhill Suites by Marriott, 97 Platinum Dr, Bridgeport, WV 26330, USA
About the event
This two hour training opportunity is ideal for Operations, Engineering, Purchasing, and anyone who would like a general understanding of filtration.
The training session is intended to provide attendees insight into multiple areas:
- Element Change-Out best practices
- When is it time to change your filters?
- Understanding vessel dynamics
- Is the vessel supposed to have a differential pressure (dP) at start-up or when new elements are installed?
- What’s your flow direction?
- Forward flow vs. coalescing vs. multistage
- Finding the right element for your application
- No two applications are identical
- What’s the difference in all of those options?
- Dehydration ‘gotchas’ and glycol filtering misnomers
- What’s lying beneath inadequate filtration and potential downstream costs?